Job Listings from IU Cyberinfrastructure Newsletter
UITS Research Technologies —
Cyberinfrastructure and Service Center, IU Pervasive Technology Institute
Online and archived: http://pti.iu.edu/ci/cyberinfrastructure-news
Listings from February 2014
- Jobs at Indiana University
- All jobs currently available at all eight Indiana University campuses.
- University of Colorado Sr. High Performance Computing (HPC) Engineer (posted 5/6)
This position contributes to CU-Boulder’s mission of transforming how teaching, discovering and knowledge sharing occurs by providing technical leadership in the deployment and management of CU-Boulder’s Research Computing infrastructure, including the Science Network, storage, and grid or cloud services.
- Lehigh University: Manager of Research Computing Team
This position plays a primary role in providing leadership and strategic direction for campus research and scientific computing.
- Managing Director - Research Data Alliance US
The Managing Director is a strategic partner to the Chair of RDA/US and the RDA/US Steering Committee. The Managing Director serves as Executive Manager for RDA/US.
- Scientific Computing Consultant - Computation Chemistry
The Research Computing Center (RCC) is seeking a highly motivated person to work closely with faculty and researchers. The person in this position will serve a technical domain expert in supporting and advising faculty on using High Performance Computing (HPC) for their research and grant writing.
- HPC System Administrator
The University of Chicago Research Computing Center is seeking a highly qualified HPC system administrator to join its system and operation team that builds and manages RCC HPC systems and facility operations. The individual in this position will be involved in the procurement and management of HPC hardware and software.
- Linux Engineer / Administrator
The Research Institute and Division of Genomic Diagnostics (DGD) of the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is seeking someone to implement and support genomic computing infrastructure a new generation of genome-wide diagnostic tests.
- Informatics & Research Support Manager
The Administrative Division of the Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation is looking for an experienced, insightful, and engaging leader for its Informatics and Research Support team.
- NSF Program Director for software in science and engineering
Senior level researcher in the Division of Advanced Cyberinfrastructure (ACI) in the Directorate for Computer and Information Science and Engineering.
- Systems Administrator, University of Nebraska, Lincoln
Holland Computing Center, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE
- Scientific Visualization Developer, Boise State University
- Managing Director, RDA Foundation (US)
RDA/US is looking for a Managing Director.
- Director of Center for High Performance Computing (CHPC), University of Utah
The University of Utah is seeking an innovative and entrepreneurial
Director to lead its Center for High Performance Computing (CHPC).