One of our primary functions is to provide software sales and service to the university.
Who Can Buy Stat/Math Software
Indiana University students/faculty/staff with a valid University ID can lease software from Research Analytics. (Restrictions apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.)
- We do not sell to the general public.
- Some licenses cover the entire IU system, contact email@example.com for details.
- Your license ends when you are no longer affiliated with Indiana University.
- All software is licensed for use on University-owned computers. Some licenses extend to personally-owned computers.
How to Buy SPSS, Minitab, Mathematica, and Maple?
You may purchase SPSS ELA, Minitab, Mathematica student version, Maple student version, and Geometer's Sketchpad from the following locations.
|IU Bloomington||Research Analytics, 200 Woodburn Hall|
|IU East||Whitewater Hall|
|IU Kokomo||Kelley Student Center|
|IU Northwest||Savannah Center|
|IUPU Columbus||4555 Central Avenue|
|IU South Bend||Northside Hall|
|IU Southeast||University Center South 009|
How to Buy SAS, Stata, MATLAB, and Other Packages?
If you want to purchase other software licenses such as SAS, Stata, Maple, MatLab, Stat/Transfer, and other software packages, please contact Research Analytics Sales:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (812) 855-8007, Fax: (812) 855-8802
- Address: 200 Woodburn Hall, 1100 E. 7th St., Bloomington, IN. (map)
- Hours: 9AM-Noon M-F, closed for University Holidays.