Research Analytics provides technical support for the users of statistical, mathematical, and GIS related software at all of Indiana University's campuses.
The Center is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 A.M. to Noon.
- Use our contact form: This is usually the most effective way to get help within one working day. Be sure to include technical details.
- Walk in: Our Center has an office in the Social Sciences Research Commons, Woodburn Hall 200, 1100 East 7th St., Bloomington.
- GIS: Contact UITS GIS for technical support or questions about GIS software across all Indiana University campuses.
- If you think your problem might require more than a few minutes, or wish to speak to a particular individual, we recommend calling for an appointment: (812) 855-4724 (IUB) or (317) 278-4740 (IUPUI).
- Use our software purchase form to request information about purchasing a license for workstation-based software.
You can also get help from the followings:
- Research Analytics working papers and tutorials
- Indiana Statistical Consulting Center (ISCC): ISCC helps you design experiments, prepare grants, analyze data, and write manuscripts.
- UITS GIS Resources and UITS Indiana Spatial Data Portal
- UITS Knowledge Base: A searchable database containing many helpful answers to statistical and mathematical computing questions.